- Course type
- Paid course
- 4 hours
- 57 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Febin George
- Have a good understanding on linked list
- Be able to write your own linked lists in Python
- Understand different types of linked lists such as Singly Linked List, Doubly Linked List and Circular Linked List
- Get better at problem solving in Python
- Leverage your Python programming skills
If you have started using Python, by now you must have come to know the simplicity of the language.
This course is designed to help you get more comfortable with programming in Python. It covers completely, the concept of linked list using Python as the primary language.
Along with their Python implementation, you will learn the essence of linked list by understanding the different types of linked lists such as
You need to be equipped with the basics of Python such as variables, lists, dictionary and so on.
You also need to be familiar with object oriented programming in Python such as classes and objects, inheritance, etc.
This course will teach you:
- How a linked list differs from the built-in list type of Python
- The concept of linked list is explained from scratch and then you will move on to creating your own linked list in Python
- Different cases of insertions and deletions in a linked list will be covered. For each of such case, we will write programs in Python
- You will find sections on brain teasers to get you thinking. The problem statement will be given for which you will first understand the logic and then write a solution in Python to improve your logical thinking.
You are comfortable with the basics of Python. Why not leverage your Python skills by hitting the enrol button? I hope to see you on the inside.