- Course type
- Paid course
- 6 hours
- 32 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Tim Kurbanov
- HTML5 Semantic Layout & CSS Advanced Skills
- Flexbox & CSS Grid Projects
- Website Hosting & Deployment With Git
- Build Multiple High Quality Website & 3 Projects
- Add tasteful animations and effects with CSS3
- Get helpful support in the course Q&A
- Downloadable PowerPoint lectures, code and design assets for the 3 projects
- Learn in-demand jQuery effects like animations, scroll effects
"I have been to different resources and tried courses on the subject of Web Development , this instructor created a jam-packed course with hands -on exercises! If you want to learn modern web development and design this course is perfect for you!" — Anthony S.
Are you looking for the best way to learn how to build beautiful websites with HTML5 and CSS3? That even look great on your phone?
Have you taken other HTML and CSS courses, but still wonder how to code a real-world website, not just some basic examples?
If your answer is a big YES... Then this is exactly the course you are looking for!
What makes this course so unique and why it is a perfect fit for you?
Reason #1: The course is totally project-based
Together we hand-code a beautiful and responsive landing page that I made up just for the course. We start from learning HTML5. We code alone exercises until you get comfortable and step by step learn CSS3 features. This approach will get you from beginner to advanced. At this course you will learn the most modern web technologies.
The course has 3 major project that will get you all the real-world skills to build responsive real-world HTML5 and CSS3 websites. After you watch the lectures, code - alone and complete exercises you to build any website you can possibly imagine.
Reason #2: Code and design websites from scratch
We go through the process of building websites and deploying on the web! I agree that learning how to code is great, but it's not everything you need! The course includes major skills that you need to create successful website: designing websites, coding, planning your code, writing clean and organized code, best practices and deploying your website to the internet!
Designing a good website is what makes web developers good! You have you seen modern websites! They are absolutely great! During this course we will learn you how to design it. Together we make sure that you get a personalised feedback on your projects and we focus on coding and designing!
Reason #3: You get a ready to show off professional Website portfolio
When you complete this course you will have a complete, modern website! It will look perfect on any screen computer, tablet, or smartphone. You get to code the entire code and learn where to get all the images and graphical assets.
Please check out the promo video to see the final website!
Reason #4: HTML5 and CSS3 learning is easy and entertaining
Responsive web design and learning HTML5, CSS3 are really easy! This course was created because it give you a full and complete knowledge rather than watching random tutorials on YouTube videos!
Below is exactly what we will cover during this course:
• This course is jam-packed with exercises and hands-on and easy-to-follow web development projects using modern and responsive HTML5, CSS3.
• Learn how to make your website unique and stand out from the crowd by using this simple and practical web design guidelines and tips.
• We will use images, Web fonts and icons to make any website shine.
• Responsive web design: learn how to create websites that work perfectly well on all screen sizes.
• Learn how to use scroll effects and "sticky" navigation.
• Launch your website to the Internet for other to see and visit.
This questionary will help you find out if this course is for you!
You are: a beginner with no coding skills and want to learn how to build responsive and modern websites using HTML and CSS.
You have: some knowledge of HTML and CSS, but want to improve your skills and want to create a complete website from scratch.
You are: a UX designer and want to learn HTML5 and CSS3.
This course is for everyone that don't know how to create responsive and modern Websites using HTML5 and CSS3! If you know how to do it, then skip this course.
Everyone else: take this course, today!
Now it's your turn to decide. This is what you get:
• You get a lifetime access to my learning videos, code - alone exercises, and 3 major projects. There is no monthly subscriptions. You can learn at your own pace.
• You get to download code and design for 3 major projects and exercises. Most importantly you get a feedback by the end of each project. Feedback is so important for the learning process.
• Support in the course Q&A when you have questions or get stuck.
Are you excited? Let's start this amazing course together and just click the “Take this course" button!
Who this course is for:
Complete beginners who want to learn how to build a responsive, modern, professional website
You have some knowledge coding HTML and CSS, but you want to learn how to create modern, responsive and professional websites.
UX Designers who want to learn the skill of HTML5 and CSS3