- Course type
- Paid course
- 2 hours
- 15 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Packt Publishing
- Grasp the basics of software engineering to differentiate yourself from undisciplined coders
- Conjure powerful algorithms to traverse dense graphs and trees in the least possible steps
- Devour the science of comparing different algorithms to choose the best one for the respective task
- Search and sort native and custom data types through collection iterator methods
- Create complex abstract data types by reusing existing classes
As businesses collect increasing amounts of vital data, the need to structure software components increases every day. Using appropriate data structures and having a good understanding of algorithm analysis is key to writing maintainable and extensible quality software, thus solving the crisis.
This practical course will guide you through a web application development cycle using a structured and disciplined approach, focusing on accuracy and efficiency as you build quality software.
About The Author
Rodrigo received his Bachelor's of Science in Computer Science from Brigham Young University, Idaho, as well as an Associate's Degree in Business Management from LDS Business College in Salt Lake City, Utah.
His fascination for game development began in his early teenage years, and his skills grew as he discovered the power of a library subscription. He has a curious and willing mind, with understanding and supporting parents and friends.
Today, Rodrigo balances his time between the three great passions of his life—his family, software development, and video games (with the last two usually being mingled together).