- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 14 hours
- 171 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Vikram Singh
- Learn Python from Zero to Hero.
- Fundamental understanding of the Python programming.
- Learn to use Python professionally, learning both Python 2 and Python 3.
- Learn advanced Python features, like collections, modules.
- Learning all the basic topics, like conditional statements, looping, advanced operators
- Understand how to use Data Structures, like Lists, Tuple, Set and Dictionary.
- Get an understanding of how to create GUIs.
- Developing 6 major projects including Face Recognition, Automate Weather Forecast and many such interesting projects.
- Learn how to use Object Oriented Programming with classes.
- Understand how to execute the .py programs with ATOM and Visual Studio.
- Course includes Python Cheat Sheet
Welcome to Python Programming Bootcamp. One single course to start your Python Journey as a Fresher Step by Step. This course touches on each and every important concept of Python with latest version of Python 3.7, Python 3.8, and Python 3.9.
Learn one of employer's most requested skills of 2021!
Throughout the course, we will explore the most important Python Programming Features -
Basics of Python - Expressions, Variables, and Input Output Statements
Operators - Assignment Operators, Relational and Logical Operators, Short Hand Operators
Conditional Statements - If Else Statement, Nested If Else
Methods - Parameters, Passing Arguments, and Return Values
Complete Object Oriented Programming - Classes and Objects
OOPs Features - Encapsulation, Inheritance, and Abstract Classes.
Data Structures In depth - List, Set, Dictionary, and Tuples
Loops - For Loop, While Loop, Keywords: Break and Continue
Mutability and Immutability of Python Basic Types.
Built-in And User Defined Modules
Errors And Exception Handling with try except block - try, except, else, and finally.
Custom Exception - Raising Exception, Creating, and Raising a Custom Exception.
Python 3 Cheat sheet
Here are some projects that we will explore:
Face recognition with OpenCV in Python
Data Analysis With Pandas
Graphical User Interface Application with Tkinter
Password Generator with Random Module
Understanding the basics of Databases and Integrating Desktop Application with SQLite3 Database.
Automate Weather Forecast
Automated Web Scraper and Mailing System with BeautifulSoup
So basically we will work on 6 different Projects With OpenCV, Pandas, Tkinter, BeautifulSoup & more.
The main goal of this course is to learn programming by building projects.