- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 4 hours
- 26 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Daniel Kalish
- Process payments with Stripe
- Build a web app with Django and Python
- Deploy an application using Python Anywhere
- Build a custom contact form that uses Gmail to send emails
- Access to entire source code
*** September 2016: All new videos and code. Fully updated to work with the latest version of Django ***
Take this course to gain the skills you need to make money online.
Learn Django, the #1 Python Web Framework. Pinterest, Instagram, and The Washington Times are built with Django.
If you want to build an e-commerce store you need the ability to accept online customer payments. In this course, you will learn the easiest way to accept payments with your Django web applications. You will also learn how to: Implement Bootstrap with HTML templates, add Stripe to your site, build a web application with Django, and deploy applications with Python Anywhere.