- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 21 hours
- 112 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Michael S Russell
- You'll learn how and why to use lists, tuples, dictionaries and sets
- Have a full grasp of both while loops and for loops
- How to convert lists, dictionaries and sets into comprehension
- How to work with txt files, pickle files, and the os module
- How to use generators, generator expressions and functional programming
- Gain a complete understanding of OOP (Object-Orientaed Programming
- Use functions, lambda expressions, built-in functions, and decorators
- How to manipulate arrays with the numpy module
- How to manipulate and make sense of large data frames with the pandas module
- Create beautiful and interactive graphs with matplotlib module
- Create a simple paper, scissors, rock game
Learn OOP, Numpy, Pandas and Matplotlib with 11 exercises and full solutions
This course teaches you the fundamentals of any programming language, with Python 3.6 and Anaconda 5.0.0 with Jupyter Notebook!
You'll be learning:
- Installing Jupyter Notebook IDE
- Using all the vital features of Jupyter Notebook
- Variables and comparison operators
- Strings, slicing and formatting
- Lists, Dictionaries, Tuples and Sets
- Control flow and loops
- List, Set and Dictionary Comprehension
- Functions and decorators to make your code my Pythonic!
- Random module and Built-in Functions
- Lambda expressions and Handling errors
- Learn how to manage files with the OS module
- Work with txt and pickle files
- Generators, Generators expressions and functional programming
- You'll fully master Object-Orientated Programming
- Work with Numpy and Pandas modules for manipulating dataframes
- Visualize data with Matplotlib module
- Work with projects starting with a simple Scissors, Paper, Rock game
- New lectures and practical projects will be added regularly.
There are a total of 11 exercises with full solutions provided as ipython files, pdf files and lecture solutions.
This course will be kept up to date!
Check out the previews to get a taster of what you'll learn. Cheers!