- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 18 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- IO LEARN
- Grasp how NodeJS works under the hood
- Structure a Node application in modules
- Build a web application and API more easily using Express
- Connect to a SQL or Mongo database in Node
- Implement authentication in your applications
- Build secure applications
Implement authentication in your application
Nodejs is open source cross platform environment for creating server side and network applications.
You will build your own API system and you will also learn how to secure your application with JSON Web Tokens. We will keep all data in MongoDB database and we will route middleware to protect API routes.
You will also implement your own authentication system using Passport module and Twitter API.
You'll setup your computer with all the tools to build Node apps. Don't worry, all the tools are free. From there, you're going to cover the basics of the Node language and start building your first project.