- Course type
- Paid course
- 14 hours
- 117 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Steven Hancock
- Declare variables and manipulate values.
- Work with operators.
- Explain coercion and hoisting.
- Use the Date and Math object.
- Use template strings for displaying output.
- Incorporate if conditionals in your code.
- Use a switch statement when appropriate.
- Understand and apply the while and for loop.
- Create an array.
- Add and remove elements from an array.
- Use array methods.
- Create user defined functions.
- Create arrow functions.
- Explain scope.
- Create user defined objects.
- Explain prototypal inheritance.
- Use the constructor and class structure to create objects.
- Explain the DOM.
- Select and modify elements from the DOM.
- Create event handles to respond to user actions.
- Debug your code.