- Course type
- Paid course
- 3 hours
- 17 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Srinidhi Ranganathan
- Basics of Java Programming Language
- Past, Present and Future of Java
- Benefits of using Java
- Practical Examples of using Java
- Creating a Java Applet
- Concept of Object Oriented Programming Language
- Polymorphism Concept in Java and its various types
- Terminologies in Java Inheritance
- Encapsulation in Java, Advantages of Abstraction and Object in Java
- Methods in Java that include Declaration and Signature with practical examples
- Message Passing in Java
- Java Strings and Examples
- Array in Java and Processing of Array
- Java Collection Hierarchy
- Java Stream, examples and use cases
- Exception Handling in Java
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Programming Tools and Websites in Java and other programming languages
Java is everywhere, from smartphones to datacentres, gaming consoles to scientific supercomputers, mobile phones to the Internet! It is an incredible programming language and platform that was first published in 1995 by Sun Microsystems. There are tons of apps and websites that won't work until you've installed Java, and more are generated every day. Java is easy, stable, and safe.
We should know that Java is a very flexible programming language and one of the natural worlds. Yet with the aid of a thriving community Oracle Corporation regularly upgrades the programming language. It is easy to use, write, compile, test, and learn compared to other programming languages. Java is less complex than C++; so Java uses automated allocation of memory.
This mind-blowing course "Learn Java and Artificial Intelligence Programming Tools" will teach you how you can start a journey of coding with Java to master the basics of the language.
What's more? You will also get to know about Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered coding or programming tools when you near the end.
Some tools or AI platforms can help write hundreds of lines of autonomous code in minutes, suggest new code, and debug automatically. Calculating on average, they write 90% of a software app that a human typically has to write and can make teams 9.4x faster. They write code, tests, and documentation - to be precise! So, welcome to the future of coding, my dear friends. By using Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools and technologies one can avoid vendor lock-in by owning your source code as you will have the freedom to customize the same. This will serve to be an added advantage to coders worldwide.
Enroll now, and let's start booming. There are interesting, engaging, and new things to experience here in this course.
Learn Java and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Coding Tools that can change the Programming world, altogether.
There is no time to waste.
Lights. Camera. Action. Let us do the magic.
Get ready for a new mind-blowing course by Digital Marketing Legend "Srinidhi Ranganathan", Super-Programmer "Sowmya" and Civil Mastermind "Saranya Srinidhi".