- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 5 hours
- 37 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Inflame Tech
- Understand what is Hadoop?
- Understand MapReduce i.e. Heart of Big Data and Hadoop.
- Running Jobs using Python.
- Design and Implement Mapper and Reducer phase in Python
- Execute and Run Hadoop Streaming Jobs
- Integrate Mapper phase and Reducer phase with Java Driver Class
Apache Hadoop is an open-source software framework for distributed storage and distributed processing of very large data sets on computer clusters built from commodity hardware. MapReduce is the heart of Apache Hadoop. MapReduce is a framework which allows developers to develop hadoop jobs in different languages. So in this course we'll learn how to create MapReduce Jobs with Python.This course will provide you an in-depth knowledge of concepts and different approaches to analyse datasets using Python Programming.
This course on MapReduce Jobs with Python will help you to understand MapReduce Jobs Programming in Python, how to set up an environment for the running MapReduce Jobs in Python, how to submit and execute MapReduce applications in Python environment. We will start from beginning and then dive into the advanced concepts of MapReduce.