- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 39 hours
- 166 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Juan E. Galvan
- How to build amazing websites: professional, beautiful and responsive
- Learn the skills needed to become a front-developer
- Learn the fundamentals of web design
- Modern CSS techniques to create stunning designs and effects
- Step by Step website projects using HTML5 and CSS3
- Sass project: global variables, architecting CSS, managing media queries, etc.
- jQuery animation effects, scroll effects and "sticky" navigation
- Advanced CSS animations
- How to make your website stand out
- Learn the fundamentals of SEO
- Website projects for you to follow step by step
- How to get web design clients
- Ready-to-use email scripts for getting clients
- Ready-to-use proposal template
- Ready-to-use consultation scripts for getting clients
- Flexbox layouts: build a project with flexbox
- Advanced responsive design: media queries, mobile vs desktop
- NPM: development workflows and building processes
Want to learn how to become a front-end developer? You're in the right place!
In this course, you’re going to learn how to build professional websites and become a front-end developer and how to land your first job as a Web Developer or get your first Web Design Client even if you have no prior knowledge or experience.
In this practical, hands-on course our main objective is to give you the education so that you can master the fundamentals of expert web design with HTML, CSS, Sass, and various other tools.
Blending practical work with solid theoretical training, we take you from the basics of Web Design with HTML, CSS and Sass to mastery, giving you the training you need not just to create simple websites with HTML and CSS but also to create amazingly beautiful responsive websites.
And we understand that theory is important to build a solid foundation, we understand that theory alone isn’t going to get the job done so that’s why this course is packed with practical hands-on examples that you can follow step by step.
My name Juan and I’m one of your instructors in this course. My background in the Tech space specifically with Digital Marketing and Web Development to Programming
Nahid is your other instructor in this course and has many years of experience as a web developer and programmer.
Together we’re going to give you the foundational education that you need not just on how to design and create websites from scratch, but also how to get paid for your newly developed skills.
The course covers 5 main areas:
1. Course Intro
Web Developer Marketplace
Web Developer Job Opportunities
Course Website Projects Overview
2. HTML/CSS + Website Project
Building a Website w/ HTML+CSS
Effects and Animations with JQuery
Optimizing and Launching Website
3. SASS/NPM + Website Project
Building a Website w/ SASS+CSS
Advanced Responsive Design
Building a Website w/ Flexbox
CSS Grid Walkthrough
Web Design Business Crash Course
5. Web Developer Career
Creating a Web Developer Resume
Getting Started with Freelancing
How to Get Web Design Clients
Top Freelance Websites
Networking Do's and Don'ts
Why You Need a Website
No matter what the scenario or how complicated a website or design may be, this course gives you the foundational training you need to design amazingly beautiful websites and applications – and start pursuing a career in a field that is increasingly in demand as the global reliance on technology grows.