- Course type
- Paid course
- 6 hours
- 27 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Sarah Naseem
- Students will learn to make a console-based project in C++ based on file handling concepts.
- Learn how to create mini-database( which is a binary file) that contains records of students
- Learn to add, delete, update, search records of students in the database
- Learn to create Result Calculation System that calculates the result of whole class & also shows individual student result.
- Learn to implement concepts & make project after doing C++ beginners level course
The Course basically creates a project that teaches how to create a mini-database using the concept of File Handling in C++. Once created, course teaches students how to use C++ File Handling Concepts to create, search, update and delete records in the database(a binary file is used as database to store students records). It also teaches how to retrieve records of students and show the class result or individual student result on the output screen. These all functions are performed by one program in C++ which is the project that we will teach students how to create and run that program.