- Course type
- Paid course
- 9 hours
- 65 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Terry Ogbemudia Osayawe
- Learn how to Create a Website with HTML and CSS
- Solid Understanding of PHP Programming Language
- Set up a Local Development PHP Web Server
- Declare and initialize PHP variables
- Understand and Use PHP switch statement
- Seperate PHP Logic and Presentation
- PHP Loops
- PHP Break and Continue
- Custom Function in PHP
- PHP Variable Functions
- Recursive Function in PHP
- Setup VirtualHost on Windows and Mac Os
- Understand Web Form Processing in PHP
- Understand and use PHP Sessions And Cookies
- Understand and use PHP Selection Statements
- Understand and use PHP Array Functions
- Working with Arrays in PHP
- String Manipulation in PHP
- Understand and PHP Script Tag
- Creating PHP Sites
- Understand and use Multidimensional Arrays
- Understand Basic if..else...elseif Statments
- Displaying Outputs with PHP
- Understand Variable Scoping in PHP
- Associating CSS with HTML Document
- Understand and Use Universal, Class and ID Selectors in CSS
- Working with Colors and Backgrounds in CSS
- Working with Borders, Margins, Links, Float and Padding in CSS
- Building a Responsive Website From Scratch
- Understand and Use CSS Media Queries
- Build a Simple CSS Grid System
There’s never been a better time to learn and master web development than right now. In this series you’ll learn about HTML, CSS and PHP and how to build a responsive website from scratch in hours.
Do you want to learn how to create beautiful and responsive websites and web development? if your answer is yes then this is the right course for you.
In this step by step course you will begin with HTML the language that powers the web, after learning the fundamentals of HTML you will then learn how to beautify your website with Cascading Style Sheet (CSS).
Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) are the fundamentals you need, to start designing amazing websites, After learning the fundamentals of both HTML and CSS we shall then build a Responsive Website step by step.
When you become comfortable with HTML and CSS you will then take your skills to the next level with the fundamentals of PHP programming. I will be teaching all you need to know to get up and running with PHP web development. Starting with setting up local development environment on your computer, to understanding the nitty-gritty of PHP programming language.
This is your first step to becoming a professional web developer, the knowledge you gain in this course will make it super easy to understand programming and web development and building systems.
Timely Support !
If you ever encounter any problem why taking this course, don't worry I am always here to help and guide you through.
Enroll today and get the skills and knowledge you need to succeed as a freelancer. Every minute you let by is money and opportunity that are passing you by.