- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 5 hours
- 40 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Packt Publishing
- Familiarise yourself with best practices in order to create effective code
- Implement various efficient methods for referring to functions and classes
- Simplify loops and arrays to make your app faster than ever
- Beautify your app without compromising speed, using smoother animations
- Identify memory leaks and avoid them, using various techniques to improve app functionality
By the end of this course, you'll be confident in dynamically improving the performance of your app.
About the Author
Ben Fhala discovered his passion for data visualization six years ago while he was working at Parsons in New York, in their data visualization department PIIM. He is the owner of the online video training school and an Adobe ACP. He enjoys spending most of his time learning and teaching, and has a love for visual programming and visualization in general. Ben has had the honour of developing applications for US Congress members, Prime Ministers, and Presidents around the world. He has built many interactive experiences for companies such as Target, AT&T, Crayola, Marriott, Neutrogena, and Nokia. He has technically directed many award-winning projects and has been a part of teams that have won three Agency of the Year awards.