- Course type
- Paid course
- 6 hours
- 69 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Bluelime Learning Solutions
- Create Variables
- Create Functions
- Write Conditional Statements
- Create functions
- Build a browser based Calculator
- Build a browser based Todo List
- Build a browser based CountDown Timer
- Build a browser based Analogue Clock
HTML is the markup language that we use to structure and give meaning to our web content, for example defining paragraphs, headings, and data tables, or embedding images and videos in the page.
CSS is a language of style rules that we use to apply styling to our HTML content, for example setting background colors and fonts, and laying out our content in multiple columns.
What You Will Learn include:
We will also create four projects from scratch.
Count down timer
Todo List App