- Course type
- Paid course
- 7 hours
- 48 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Abhay Talreja
- You will be able to understand the important changes/introduction that happened to Strings
- You will be able to use the newly Introduced Template Literals
- You will be having a better understanding the scope and block bindings, using let and const v/s var
- You will be able to understand and implement the upgrades that functions have gone through - including default parameters, rest parameters, spread parameters, block level functions and of course the most talked about arrow functions.
- You will be able to understand the changes/upgrades that have happened to Objects, the new methods added and see how Prototypes have been given more power.
- You will learn Destructuring of Objects and Arrays
- You will learn everything about the newly introduced Sets and Maps
- You will learn how to use iterators and generators
- You will learn how to effectively use Classes and handle inheritance in classes
- You will see how the arrays have been improved and most importantly you will be able to use it in your next project
- You will learn about asynchronous programming and Promises
- You will learn about Modules in ES6
*** Brand New Course Launched in April 2017 ***
Who is This For?
- Existing JS developers who want to bridge their personal learning gaps and learn ES6 start to finish.
- Java, Python, PHP & WordPress Developers looking to become stronger on the client side.
Keep in mind -
There is no development without reiteration!
Each video breaks down a specific part of ES6 and allows for quick referencing in the future. You can binge watch them all today or do a few each day during your lunch or on your commute.
**Please don't drive and Learn ES6.
Join me for a fun and approachable look at all ES6 has to offer — boost your skills and further your career.
Not sure if it's for you?
As with all my courses, there is 30 days, 100% money back if it's not a good fit. Give it a shot!