- Course type
- Paid course
- 5 hours
- 54 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Marius Claassen
- At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- * Read Java code
- * Write Java code
- * Analyse programming requirements
- * Implement Java solutions
- * Develop basic Java applications
- * Devise Java solutions when you are given a problem statement
Basics In Java Programming was updated in 2022. There are now already thousands of students enrolled, which shows the value of this course.
In this course you will learn programming, the easy way, by using one of the world’s most widely-used language to:
* discover that anyone can code in Java
* write your own programs
* be in demand world-wide
* do Android coding (You must know Java to do Android programming)
There are 54 lectures that are on average 5 minutes long. Every lecture includes a:
* lesson transcript
You can download these resources to do your personal study and review.
Also, this course has a total of 25 coding exercises in order to practice what you have learnt.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
* Read Java code
* Write Java code
* Analyse programming requirements
* Implement Java solutions
* Develop basic Java applications
* Devise Java solutions when you are given a problem statement
Lectures start with a brief explanation of the lesson topic. This includes animations, diagrams and images. It is followed by working through a problem statement with expected output and suggested solution. I then do some live coding to implement the solution and produce the expected output. The lecture ends with a coding exercise for you to complete. In the next lecture I go on to explain the solution.
The 6 main topics you will study in this course, are:
* Java basics
* Java classes
The sooner you enroll in this course the sooner you will gain mastery of programming basics.
Please note that you have an unconditional 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not happy with this course you will get a full refund after 30 days.