- Course type
- Paid course
- 2 hours
- 15 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Framework Tech Media
- Understand the technologies used in web development
- Identify the tools used by web developers
- Apply HTML document structure
- Write HTML allowing you to display a simple web page
- Add images to a web page
- Understand the role of CSS in web development
- Understand the HTML/CSS color model
- Apply colors to web page elements
- Alter CSS text properties
- Understand and apply the basics of the CSS box model
- Understand the next steps to learning professional web development skills
Are you considering web development as a career? Do you simply want to learn to create your own web sites but don't know where to start? Does the world of programming fascinate you? Are you curious about "what it takes" to be a web developer.
Join master instructor, Mark Lassoff, for this fast paced, short course designed to introduce you to the world of web development. You'll be introduced to three of the primary languages used for web development.
Exposure to Three Major Programming Languages
Dynamic Course Design
This course is designed to give you a preview of what professional web development work is like. You'll use some of the same languages and techniques used by professional web developers every day. With fascinating, fast paced lectures, code samples, and challenging lab exercises (solutions provided) you'll gain a sense of what it's like to work in the web development field.
Thousands have learned web development and programming from Mark Lassoff. Join Introduction for Web Development today and start your path towards mastering this exciting and challenging field.