- Course type
- Paid course
- 6 hours
- 59 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Bluelime Learning Solutions
- Build and program a calculator
- Build and program a digital clock
- Understand Data Types
- Understanding and creating Variables
- Understand and create Arrays
- Understand and use Conditional Statements
- Understand and use Functions
- Execute a program
- Write Syntax
- Understand Output and Input
- Access and use developer tool console
Programming can be fun as well as challenging.
This course provides the core knowledge to begin programming in any language.
and show you how to write and execute programs.
The course will teach you topics like:
- Installing Text Editor
- Code Comments
- Mixing data types
- Variable naming convention.
- Data Types
- String operators
- Assignment operators
- Comparison operators
- Logical operators
- Working with numbers, characters, strings, and operators
- Conditional Statements
The projects we will create include:
By the end of this course you will be confident to build more useful projects .