- Course type
- Paid course
- 3 hours
- 34 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Laurence Svekis
- create amazing drawing on canvas
- create a dynamic image on a webpage
Do you want to learn about HTML5 canvas and get drawing on your web pages quickly?
This is a crash course on how to use HTML5 canvas, taught by an instructor with over 15 years web development experience
Topics covered include
- Introduction to what canvas is and how to use it
- Basics of lines and strokes
- moving paths and pixel locations
- using images within canvas
- adding text
- cool effects - shadows and more
- working with dynamic content looping
- color formats along with how to apply gradients
- showing you how to render your canvas content to and image
Some common uses of canvas include building graphs, animations, games, and image composition.
This course includes everything you need to build a solid foundation to create amazing content using canvas on your web pages.
Let begin learning HTML5 canvas.