- Course type
- Paid course
- 14 hours
- 148 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Tahir Abbas
- Analyze, design, and solve real world problems in Python
- Develop problem solving skills that will help you to solve programming problems with less effort
- Understand basic procedural programming skills
- Understand basic Object Orientation Skills
I have designed this course for students who fall under following categories;
- If you are a brand new student at university or college level and qualifying a programming language is your degree requirement.
- If you have not learned any programming language before (and think that it is the language of Alien)
- If You feel it very difficult (and it makes your eyes rainy at nights)
- If you have already taken online courses and think that material was too basic or didn't contain sufficient explanation or supplementary material
- If you are passionate technology explorer and wants to know what programming languages are?
If you fall under any category above then then you have clicked the right course!!!
My Approach of Teaching
- 24/7 support for students. You can query about any problem related to topics covered in the course.
Prerequisite: There is no prerequisite of this course. Anyone who can use computer can learn programming