- Course type
- Paid course
- 2 hours
- 24 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Mohammad El-Haj
- Learn the basics of building a WinForms Application on Windows using C#
- Build a fully functional Breakout Game Clone as a Windows Application in C#
- Learn how to build game logic and develop simple games
- Learn how to draw basic graphics inside Winforms applications
- Learn how to animate objects on screen
- Learn how to use timers to mimic game loops
LEARN HOW TO QUICKLY BUILD A BREAKOUT GAME CLONE ON WINDOWS USING VISUAL C# and WinForms
If you want to learn and experience what it takes to build a game on Windows using Visual C# and Winforms then I hope you will find this course as exciting as it is informational.
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN:
- The techniques you need to build a complete Breakout game clone with Visual C# on Windows
- Understand how to use WinForms and how to create desktop applications using C#
- How to draw graphics inside Winforms
- How to use timers to mimic game loops
- How to play sounds
- How to embed images and sounds as resources inside your application
- How to handle mouse and keyboard events
- How to load images and display images using WinForms
You have 30-day money back guarantee from Udemy, so there is nothing to lose! I made my best efforts to provide high quality content and to make this both useful and fun to watch.
Let’s get started today! Enroll now!
WHAT'S IN THE COURSE?
- Complete Breakout Project in C# on Windows
- Understand how to write efficient C# code
- Learn how Windows applications work
- Full source code of the project we will build
- All game assets used in the game are included for free
- Basic knowledge of C# (or any similar language like C/C++, Java....etc)
- Basic understanding of loops, functions, variables and if conditions...
- Windows 7 or newer
- Visual Studio installation – Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition (Recommended) or Newer
ENROLL TODAY TO START BUILDING YOUR OWN BREAKOUT GAME AND HAVE FUN PLAYING IT