- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 12 hours
- 103 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Sachin Bhatnagar
- Easily build awesome web applications
- Master Vue JS with over 20 hands-on projects
- Use Google's Firebase Realtime Database in a Vue app
- Build complete data driven single page web apps
- Master concepts such as directives, templates, methods, watchers and more.
- Build and Integrate Vue apps into existing sites
- Fetch data from third party APIs
- Understand build systems and webpack for use with Vue
- Use Vue's Single File Component architecture for building large apps
- Incorporate routing for multi-page apps using Vue Router
- Secure your Vue apps with Firebase Authentication
- Deploy Vue apps on the web
- Lots and lots more...
In this beginner’s course on Vue JS, we will go from the absolute basics of a framework, including concepts such as DOM and setting up a development environment, to understanding core Vue features, essential workflows and best practices.
You will work through 20+ hands-on exercises to solidify your command on essential Vue concepts.
Vue offers the best of Angular and React and features a component based architecture that let’s you break down your app or even an interface into manageable and scalable functional units.
Vue apps offer incredible performance that is neck to neck and even better than some of the leading web app frameworks in use today. Vue features a Virtual DOM that is lighter than the rest and delivers impeccable performance.
By the end of the course, you would’ve mastered essential fundamentals that will enable you to:
- Build and Integrate Vue micro apps into existing websites.
- Build complete data driven single page web applications.
- Fetch data from third party APIs.
- Use Vue’s Single File Component architecture for building large scale apps.
- Incorporate routing in your single page Vue apps.
- Power your Vue apps using Google’s Firebase Realtime Database.
- Secure your Vue apps using Firebase Authentication.
- Deploy Vue apps on the web.
- and lots more…
If you’re a web designer, developer or even a project manager with a goal to master or pick a web application framework for your project, but are too afraid to begin, then this is your chance to finally realise your dream. Vue is surprisingly simple to learn, which makes it a winner and enables existing production grade projects and teams to incrementally bring it into their ecosystem.
One of the best things about this course is the personalised hand-holding that I offer to all my learners. As a student of this course, you are invited to interact with me and seek help. It is my endeavour to ensure your success.
All lessons come with start and end files and I’m committed to updating this course in line with Vue’s evolution and future.
Vue has gained tremendous ground and its community is growing exponentially. So, hop on in and together, learn Vue JS.