- Course type
- Paid course
- 2 hours
- 19 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Kate Alison
- This is a R crash course for anyone who previously had no or very little contact with script-based programming in R
- Learn how to install R and RStudio on your computer
- You will learn Package Management in R & RStudio
- You will be able to learn all the fundamentals of R-programming in 2 hours!
- All data types in R-language
- Learn about functions, control structures and for loops in R & RStudio
This is a R crash course for anyone who previously had no or very little contact with script-based programming in R.
The main goal is to establish the basic understanding needed for more advanced courses that uses R language, RStudio and R-programming for example, for data science, machine learning or statistical analysis in R.
The best about this course that is a very concise manner (less than2 hours!) you will be able to learn all the fundamentals of R-programming that will allow you to get started with R!
The course is ideal for professionals such as data scientists, statisticians, geographers, programmers, social scientists, geologists, and all other experts who need to use statistics & data science in their field.
This course is NOT for you if you an intermediate or advanced user of R and don't need an introduction to R programming!