- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 12 hours
- 81 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Vikas kumar
- Master everything required to build an end to end Enterprise Java Application with react
- How to write unit testcases for Java and React
- Integration testing with Java spring boot - With H2 InMemory database
- How to write unit testcases for data access layer with H2
- How to deploy Java and react application on heroku
- Continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Fully Automate development process with Travis CI
- Setup of Redux and testing
- How to Setup Swagger for documentation
- How to maintain data migration script with flyway
- How to setup JWT with spring boot
- How to maintain JWT in react
If you know the basics of java and the spring framework and React, the next thing to do is learn how to setup enterprise level application and how to do test driven development and how to write clean code and What is the ideal workflow for developing full stack application.
Why am I focusing on Test driven development ?
Because TDD is a way to develop highly usable software. Following the TDD process, a developer must focus on the test cases before actually coding anything. ... As a result, the developer is more interested in the interface than in the implementation—and that leads to more usable software
In this course we will learn various things as mentioned below:
How to setup actual enterprise level workflow with CI/CD using Travis CI and deploy both application to Heroku and locally we will connect spring boot application with H2 database and on prod we will connect with Postrgresql.
How to deploy both frontend and backend on server.
How to maintain different environment like DEV,PROD.
How to maintain database migration script with flyway
How to document rest api with swagger.
How to write Unit and Integration testcases for spring boot application.
How to write Unit testcases for Redux side.
How to write Unite testcases for React.
How to secure application with JWT
Learn How to setup Jwt based authentication with spring boot and react
The most important thing that we will learn during this course would be test driven development with Spring boot and React & redux and while developing application we will learn best practice for react side and backend side.
Last and not least we will write production level code not less than that.