- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 21 hours
- 144 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Ebenezer Ogbu
- Learn how web applications work
- Learn how NodeJS and Express Implements web applications
- Understand HTML and how to use it to create mark-ups for web pages
- Understand CSS and how to use it to style web pages
- Understand Sass and how to use it to write styles programmatically
- Learn how to analyse a customer’s problem and generate the software requirements for the project
- Learn how to structure a large-scale project
- Learn how to implement the all the functionalities of a complete eCommerce application which include: Product catalogue, Shopping Cart, Order and Checkout, Customer Management
This is a no holds barred, action packed, Full Stack Flask Web Development Course. To demonstrate My Confidence About This Course, I have created a CV that contains all the Concepts that I covered, and the Projects I have executed in this course. You can Take This Course and Start Looking for Job Immediately using the CV I have prepared.
Your prospective employer wants you to come onboard and start building applications for them straight away. That is what I did in this course. To provide the knowledge that will allow you go straight into the industry and start working immediately. With over 140 Lectures that cover Four Crash Courses, and Two Solid Real-World Projects, I did not leave any stone unturned!!
Basically, the whole course can be grouped into Three Main Themes:
Introduction to web Applications
Where I introduced how web applications work and how Node.js and Express implements web applications
The Crash Courses
The Real World Projects
Where I built Two SOLID Real-World Projects. The type of Projects that you will be working on when you get into the industry.