- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 22 hours
- 185 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Oak Academy
- This is the full React JS course. You will learn React JS, Redux, Hooks and Context, NodeJs, ExpressJs and Mongo DB
- You will learn React JS with hands-on examples
- Learn how to create Single Page Web Application with React JS
- Create reusable React Components
- User Inputs, Forms and Events in React
- Learn to create multi-page web app with react-router-dom
- We will learn how to perform asynchronous operations with Redux thunk
- Learn to consume context with Context Consumer
- How to manipulate context data in class-based components
- Learn how powerfull when we use Context and Hooks together
- Learn components, props, states and component life cycle methods in React JS
- Learn sending request to an API and fetch data
- Routing with React Router
- Manage the data of our application with the Redux library
- Create context with class-based component
- Learn how to consume context with static contextType
- Learn the most important hook functions like, useState, useEffect, useReducer and useContext
- Learn how to easily build the largest and most advanced React applications
- Dive into Nodejs, learn rapidy growing web server technology, Nodejs & understand how NodeJS works with Node course!
- By learning growing web server technology, Nodejs, you can improve your skills, get a new job and you can build powerful, robust web applications.
- Learn the key concepts of the NodeJS
- Learn to create servers, and understand how it works
- Understand and use the Event Emitter
- Understand Buffers, Streams, and Pipes
- Learn routing with NodeJS
- Learn the most used, open-source document database, and NoSQL database aka MongoDB
- Logic behind the MongoDB data storage
- The most popular Object Data Modeling Library for MongoDB, Mongoose JS
- Learn to execute CRUD - write queries to create, read, update and delete operations
- Understand terminal commands for managing the database
- Advanced Features of MongooseJS
- The best testing framework for NodeJS, Mocha
- Learn how easy to use MongoD
- Learn the key concepts of the Express JS
- Express Route parameters
- Middleware & Static files
- Query Strings
- There are many reasons why React is popular. One reason is that Facebook developed it.
- React is worth learning. There are a couple of reasons. The first one is that React is in high demand in the software development job market
- Frameworks provide an opinionated approach to building an entire application.
- A runtime system is a platform where a software program runs. It’s essentially an environment housing the collection of software and hardware that allows an app
Welcome to the "Full Stack React Js with Redux, Node.Js, Express.Js, MongoDB" course.
Learn React JS with Redux, Hooks, Context, Node.js, Express js and Mongo DB from scratch. Dive in React, Express, nodejs
In this course, you will learn to develop a web application with React JS, Redux, Hooks & Context, Node.Js, Express.Js and Mongo DB from scratch.
If you are thinking to start to learn ReactJS, this course is the best match for you.
We have explained React from beginner to all levels. We have explained all the topics as simple as possible with examples, slides, and diagrams.
We have created a lot of projects while explaining the subjects. Because we believe that applied educations are much more useful than other teaching methods.
We explained all the subjects with simple examples and applications, and explanatory diagrams in a way that the student can understand at all levels.
We paid attention to explain all the topics in order. Because we think that the order of presentation of the subject is as important as the content of education. We have seen this shortcoming in many pieces of training we have examined and tried to explain these issues to you in the best way.
Whether you’re interested in adding React to your existing dev skillset, or you want to develop full-stack web apps by using tools like NodeJS, Redux, and MongoDB in conjunction with React, Udemy has a comprehensive selection of courses to choose from.
NodeJS and Express is a growing web server technology. By learning Node with Express, you can improve your skills, get a new job and you can build a powerful, robust backend.
MongoDB is a cross-platform document-oriented NoSQL database program. By using MongoDB, you can build a modern application database for your projects.
MongoDB is a document-oriented data store that is easy to get started with but also scales well as your application grows. It’s schemaless nature allows greater flexibility or changing application requirements. It’s one of the best databases in terms of developer productivity.
MongoDB is an document-oriented database designed to allow developers to scale their applications to meet scalability demands. MongoDB features a flexible document model that allows for accelerated development productivity so that you can release better applications, faster.
No Previous Knowledge is needed!
You don’t need to have previous knowledge about React. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level with hands-on examples.
You will be confident in using React JS, and if you ever get stuck, we will be there to help.
Learn by doing!
So we have made this course as simple as possible in order to take you through step by step so you can feel confident and get a truly good understanding of how to utilize ReactJS. In this course, we will be teaching React by creating various projects.
In this Full React Js course, you will learn;
How to create Single Page Web Application with React JS.
The most important React topics like components, props, state and component life cycle methods
How to send requests to an API and fetch data.
How to create a multi-page web app with react-router-dom.
How to manage the data of our application with the redux library.
We will learn how to perform asynchronous operations with Redux thunk.
How to create a context with a class-based component.
How to consume context with ‘context consumer’.
How to consume context with ‘static contextType’.
How to manipulate context data in class-based components.
The most important hook functions like useState, useEffect, useReducer, and useContext.
How powerful when we use context and hooks together
How to easily build the largest and most advanced react applications
The logic behind MongoDB’s data storage
The most popular Object Data Modeling Library for MongoDB, Mongoose JS
Writing queries for creating, reading, updating, and deleting operations
Advanced Features of MongooseJS
The best testing framework for NodeJS, Mocha
full stack react
react js node js
react js and node js
node js react
mern full stack
full stack react js with redux node.js, express.js, mongodb
nodejs express js mongodb
reactjs and nodejs
web development with react js, mern stack
react js full stack
At the end of the course
By the end of the course, you will be able to build amazing React single-page web applications.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
OAK Academy based in London is an online education company. OAK Academy gives education in the field of IT, Software, Design, development in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, and a lot of different languages on Udemy platform where it has over 1000 hours of video education lessons. OAK Academy both increase its education series number by publishing new courses, and it makes students aware of all the innovations of already published courses by upgrading.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers expertise. Questions sent by students to our instructors are answered by our instructors within 48 hours at the latest.
What is React?
What is React used for?
How does React work?
Is React a framework or library?
Frameworks provide an opinionated approach to building an entire application. Libraries, on the other hand, assist in building a single aspect of an application. With this in mind, React is a library. It assists engineers in presenting HTML in the browser. React has no opinions on how data is fetched, how styling is applied, or how the app is deployed or built.
Is React worth learning?
Yes, React is worth learning. There are a couple of reasons. The first one is that React is in high demand in the software development job market and has been for a few years. If you learn to code in React and can do it well, you will increase your chances of finding a job. This alone is another reason it is worth learning. Website users no longer will settle for old-fashioned sites that won't update without a page reload. React’s method of dynamically updating the HTML of a web page fits these users' needs and improves their experience. React has also been around a few years and has stood the test of time. A large portion of websites, both small and large, use React as a frontend framework.
Is React hard to learn?
What is the difference between React Native and ReactJS, and which one should I learn?
Why is React so popular?
There are many reasons why React is popular. One reason is that Facebook developed it. The social proof is that if it is good enough for Facebook, one of the most popular social networks on the web, it should be good enough for other applications. React also solved many of the past issues that developers had with developing single-page applications (SPAs). React came out when SPAs were becoming popular, and all the existing frameworks to build them made development complicated and prone to bugs. One feature that makes it better than past libraries is that React is relatively easy to use. Its components are reusable, plus React's use of the virtual DOM makes it very performant. React should remain popular in the future as each new release brings new features and performance improvements.
What is Node.Js and what is it used for?
What are the advantages of Node.Js?
What does it mean that Node.Js is a runtime system?
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge for being a better React developer. You will always have up-to-date content for this course at no extra charge.
The instructor helped me whenever I needed it, and I've learned a lot in very little time. Now I can create simple single-page applications, and I fell in love with CodePen and VS Code!
If you are wanting to learn how to; build for production, push to production, have a dev and production version, and learn how to navigate the two, this is the class for you! Seriously there is so much real-world knowledge here it should be worth way more than what it is!
After taking this course, I decided to adopt Node.js as my specialized language/technology. Thank you.
The course is great and he does not say anything without an explanation. If you want to really understand how to use MongoDB, how to test it, and how to set up and use Express with MongoDB, then this is an amazing course.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our content is created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
Full Stack React Js with Redux, Node.Js, Express.Js, MongoDB course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the class!