- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 10 hours
- 125 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Frahaan Hussain
- Flutter Design & Development
- Dart Programming
- Android Programming
- iOS Programming
- Mobile Development
- Swift Programming
- Objective-C Programming
- Kotlin Programming
- Java Programming
- Application Programming
- Mobile Design
- Semantics of general programming
- The format of coding applications
- All the features of Flutter
- Application programming
- Mobile programming
Learn about everything there is to know about Flutter Applications and How To Program Them. A step by step process is used to show explain every facet of these topics.
NOTE: This course includes information on iOS and Android!
Gain a good understanding of the following concepts with this course:
What Flutter is?
How to develop using Flutter Applications
Features of the Dart programming language
Design practises of applications
Flutter is one of the most popular mobile frameworks for iOS and Android in the world that is requested by all companies such as Google, Facebook and Microsoft for mobile development. This course will ensure you are not left out as more and more companies request this awesome framework. This course will teach you everything about programming Flutter applications.
You will receive all the knowledge to use and leverage the powerful technology behind these amazing and wonderful platforms.
Over 350,000 students have enrolled on my courses and all of them are extremely satisfied. You will also be satisfied with this course. If you do not like the course, remember that within 30 days you can request a full refund. I guarantee you satisfaction.
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this course, please feel free to ask. I'm always happy to help those who want to learn.
To summarise this is what you get:
• Lifetime access to HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
• All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
• Downloadable starter code and final code for each section.
• Free helpful support in the course Q&A when you have questions or get stuck.
• Multiple coding challenges to practice your new skills (solutions included).
Sounds great? Then start this adventure today by clicking the “Take this course" button, and join me in the only Flutter course that you will need!