- Course type
- Paid course
- 2 hours
- 28 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Luke Angel
- Deploy a Docker Swarm
- Know how to build infrastructure for critical applications
- Build your own Docker Swarm Cluster
- Be able to secure your Docker Swarm Cluster
- Know how use filtering and scheduling with Docker Swarm to deploy containers
- How to integrate Docker Swarm with other third party tools
Managing Docker at scale is the next challenge facing IT. This course, Docker Swarm: Native Docker Clustering, will teach you everything you need to know about Docker Swarm, the native solution for managing Docker environments at scale. First, you'll learn how to build highly available, production-grade Swarm clusters. You'll also cover how to secure them with TLS and certificates. Finally, you'll discover how Docker Swarm is used behind the scenes by other technologies such as Docker Datacenter and Universal Control Plane. By the end of this course, you'll have a foundational knowledge of Docker Swarm and you'll know how to use it to manage Docker's infrastructure.
This course is geared towards more technical folks. If you are not sure what Docker is or are new to Docker, please take my free class, Docker Essentials, which you can find by searching for Geoffrey Emery Docker Essentials. If you have some or limited experience with Docker but understand it nonetheless, try my course Docker for Developers, which you can find by searching for Geoffrey Emery Docker for Developers. If you have a good understanding of Docker but are new to Swarm or clustering Docker, then this is the course for you and it will teach you everything you need to know.
In this course you will learn about:
1. What Swarm is and why it is great.
2. How to build high availability infrastructure needed for critical applications
3. How to Building Your Swarm Cluster
5. How to use topline security to secure your Swarm Cluster
6. How to deploy your application to a Swarm Cluster
7. How to filter and sort your nodes for optimal deployment
8. How you can use Swarm to integrate with other tools.
By the end of the course you will have everything at your disposal that you need to deploy a Swarm Cluster to AWS.