- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 5 hours
- 35 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Jason Cannon
- How to install, configure, and manage Docker host systems and Docker containers. Linux, Mac, and Windows are covered.
- Hands-on exercises and projects complete with step-by-step, command-by-command instructions. You'll not only learn Docker concepts, but you'll be able to actually USE them in real-world situations.
- Best-practices for creating custom Docker images using Dockerfiles.
- How to dockerize any application, including your very own custom-written applications.
- How to create a private Docker registry to safeguard sensitive data. Perfect for enterprise or corporate environments. (It's like having your own private Docker hub.)
- How to create multi-container applications the right way using Docker networks.
- And much, much more...
Have you tried to learn Docker on your own, but lack the structure you need to really improve your skills?
Are you tired of picking up bits and pieces of information that you can't just seem to put together?
Do you learn best by doing?
If so, you're going to love this course.
One of the biggest complaints I hear from students is that most of the courses they've taken in the past simply provide information without any context and without any idea of how to put that information to use!
This course turns that old, frustrating, and outdated way of learning on its head.
It's project-based, which means instead of learning bits and pieces of information, you'll learn the exact Docker commands that you can use in real-world situations. You get the chance to immediately put what you learn to use so that you fully understand and remember it.
In this Docker course you will learn how to:
Install Docker on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Manage Docker containers.
Master Docker commands. (Here are just a few commands you'll learn: docker run, docker build, docker images, docker inspect, docker network, docker system, docker volume, and more…)
Use existing Docker images.
Build your very own custom Docker images.
Push and Pull your images to Docker Hub or any other Docker Registry.
Create a private Docker image registry.
Manage the data needed by and created by your Docker containers.
Persist data between container runs, including using Docker volumes.
View and manage the output and logs generated by your containers.
Docker networking, including how to create user-defined networks.
Create a Cluster of Docker Containers with Docker Swarm.
Much, much, more...
When you enroll, you get lifetime access to the course. Your course never expires. You can study at your own pace and refer back to the lessons whenever you want!
If you're ready to level-up your DevOps and Docker skills, enroll now!