- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 10 hours
- 100 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Caleb Curry
- By the end of the course, you will be able to Design a database, Build a database and Upkeep a database.
- Manage Data in a organized, non-redundant, speedy method.
- You will be able to recognize potential Database faults that could lead to disaster and fix them through Foreign Key Constrains, proper MySQL Datatypes, storage engines, and more.
- You will understand the back end of a website in areas such as retrieving data from users and data encryption.
- You will have an awesome skill to add to any Résumé.
- Much more.
This course is offered to allow for download and anytime use as well as for anybody who wishes to support my YouTube channel.
About this course:
This is an introductory course that dives into the basics of many topics in databasing, including:
Inserting and manipulating data
Character sets and collations
and much more.
This master course has 3 sub-courses with a total of over 100 videos teaching the absolute basics, intermediate topics, and the start of many advanced databasing concepts that will have you programming databases in no time.