- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 10 hours
- 100 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Caleb Curry
- By the end of the course, you will be able to Design a database, Build a database and Upkeep a database.
- Manage Data in a organized, non-redundant, speedy method.
- You will be able to recognize potential Database faults that could lead to disaster and fix them through Foreign Key Constrains, proper MySQL Datatypes, storage engines, and more.
- You will understand the back end of a website in areas such as retrieving data from users and data encryption.
- You will have an awesome skill to add to any Résumé.
- Much more.
Database Design, MySQL Fundamentals and more advanced programming concepts. Learn how to program banks, libraries, etc.
This course is offered to allow for download and anytime use as well as for anybody who wishes to support my YouTube channel.
About this course:
This is an introductory course that dives into the basics of many topics in databasing, including:
Inserting and manipulating data
Character sets and collations
and much more.
This master course has 3 sub-courses with a total of over 100 videos teaching the absolute basics, intermediate topics, and the start of many advanced databasing concepts that will have you programming databases in no time.