- Course type
- Paid course
- 4 hours
- 41 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Edu Mark
- Learn Basics & theory of Python Language
- Various Tricks and methods of using Python Language
- Learn how to write programs in python
- Learn some of the built-in function and how to use them
- Learn to use Python professionally, learning both Python 2 and Python 3!
- Learn advanced Python features, like the collections module and how to work with timestamps!
- Get an understanding of how to create GUIs
- Build a complete understanding of Python from the ground up!
Become a Python Programmer and learn one of the employer's most requested skills of 2020!
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward, course for the Python programming language on Udemy! Whether you have never programmed before, already know basic syntax, or want to learn about the advanced features of Python, this course is for you! In this course, we will teach you Python 3.
With over 40+lectures and more than 3+ hours of video, this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned! This course includes quizzes, tests, and homework assignments as well as 3 major projects to create a Python project portfolio!
This course will teach you Python in a practical manner, with every lecture comes to a full coding screencast and a corresponding code notebook! Learn in whatever manner is best for you!
We will start by helping you get Python installed on your computer, regardless of your operating system, whether its Linux, macOS, or Windows, we've got you covered!
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
Command Line Basics
Running Python Code
Number Data Types
Debugging and Error Handling
and much more!
You will get lifetime access to over 40+ lectures plus corresponding Slides and PPT for the lectures!
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee! If you are not satisfied in any way, you'll get your money back. Plus you will keep access to the Notebooks as a thank you for trying out the course! Also, Get ACCESS TO LIFETIME NEW UPDATE.
So what are you waiting for? Learn Python in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!