- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 2 hours
- 25 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Lukas Ogiermann
- From 0 to 100: From beginner to first own code.
- All the necessary basics to get started with Python and your own programme.
- How to use Python to automate your everyday problems.
- Create your first own individual project
- Which important function classes there are, where you can best use them and what they can do.
- Learn how to use advanced Python features.
- The basics to get started in other topics of Python like machine learning, data science or Django.
- Program fluently in Python
I make you a promise:
"If you can't program in Python in 30 days after the Python course, you get all your money back and get to keep all the course materials as my gift".
Your lecturer in this course is Bashir.
He has been a Python and C++ programmer for 8 years and works at a Fortune 500 cloud provider in research and development. In this course, Bashir shares all he knows about what beginners need to know to get started successfully in Python and make as few mistakes as possible. Bashir's goal in this course is to provide you with strong tools and a solid foundation for your future programming experience.
The Python course covers everything you need to know as a beginner in Python and in programming itself to successfully write your first programs and codes. The focus is on practice so that you can primarily use the functions of Python in real life to solve your problems and write your own code, in addition to theoretical lections.
We'll focus on all the important elements, functions, and operators that a beginner should know in order to code successfully in Python.
We also look at the foundations for further programming in areas such as machine learning, data science, and Django.
You want to learn Python from scratch and code your own individual program?
See you in the course then!