- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 7 hours
- 54 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Pranjal Srivastava
- Learn Python Programming professionally .
- Learn about Datatypes like List,Tuple,Set,Strings and Numbers explained very well with example
- Learn how to make GUI application using Tkinter
- Projects are also there to apply the python skills into real world
- learn how to do file handling using Python
- Learn about Basic concepts like Loops , Decision Making statement etc make your base strong
- Learn how to use GUI component like Radiobutton , Checkbox button, Button , entry , cursor etc to make attractive GUI application
- Learn about Object oriented skills make your work more easy and efficient
Why is Python so popular?
Python has become popular among developers today, and it is preferred by a large number of organizations as Python helps developers be productive and confident about the software they’re building. Benefits that make Python the best fit for machine learning and AI-based projects include simplicity and consistency, access to great libraries and frameworks for AI and machine learning (ML), flexibility, platform independence, and a wide community. These add to the overall popularity of the language.
Is Python hard to learn?
Python is widely considered one of the easiest programming languages for a beginner to learn, but it is also difficult to master. Anyone can learn Python if they work hard enough at it, but becoming a Python Developer will require a lot of practice and patience.
What you will learn in this course?
In this course, you'll learn to code python and at the end you will be able to develop applications based on Python.
You will learn fundamental concepts like Datatypes (List, Tuple, Set, Strings and Numbers), OOPS, File handling operation and GUI with in-depth hands on all of the modules.
Each module holds their own importance whether it is OOPS or file handling.
What is Tkinter?
Tkinter will be used to develop Graphical User Interface applications for web and desktop. Widgets like Radio-button, Checkbox button, Button, Entry, Cursor and many more will be there in this amazing learning path.
What is file handling?
File Handling in Python is an indispensable operation for accessing and manipulating files directly into your Python program.
What is Object Oriented Programming?
The object oriented paradigm will give advantages of reusability and flexibility to the developer building big applications, Concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Encapsulation, Constructors, Operator Overloading, Method Overriding will be explained with painless exercises.
This course also contains projects which will help you to work in the real world. Are you ready to have a amazing python learning journey?