- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 10 hours
- 71 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Max Nelson
- you will learn the CoreData framework in Swift 4 and Xcode 9
- you will learn the updated UIKit Framework in Swift 4 and Xcode 9
- You will learn how to build apps without using storyboards! (Which is a very good skill)
- You will learn how to build an app from start to finish
- You will learn how to make an app using UILayoutConstraints programmatically, so think of it as storyboards but with only code!
- Make iOS Apps.
- Be able to code in Swift 4
- Make mobile apps
- deal with objects
- more object oriented programming knowledge
- custom UIKit controls
- custom UIViews
Learn Swift, Xcode, and the iOS SDK from a unique perspective by developing a more involved todolist app for the Apple App Store. As a developer it is extremely important you learn specific concepts and technologies that are in demand. In my opinion it is equally important to learn from multiple perspectives and not from just one or two specific instructors. That being said, I think my course offers a very unique perspective on development and this course will teach you the following concepts from my perspective as a professional developer: CAGradientLayer, CoreData, UITableViews, Object Oriented Programming Subclassing, UIKit, self defined Protocols, OptionSet(s) and at least a few more concepts that are contained within the bigger ones. For example, in this course you will learn how to build a custom UITableViewCell and that would fall under learning about UITableViews which is why I didn't initially mention it in this description.