- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 6 hours
- 47 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Alex Uanvilay
- Learn the fundamentals of C# and .NET Framework
- Learn development tools such Visual Studio and Microsoft SQL Server
- Learn the difference between variable types
- Learn Control the flow of programs using conditional statements such If and loop
- Learn Events
- Learn how to design graphic user interfaces
- Learn how to design database and create a table for C#
- Learn SQL commands such SELECT, UPDATE, and DELETE
- Learn C# database programming
- Develop a Phone book Project as a workshop
- Develop a Point of Sale System as a workshop
- Print a receipt and report by using RDLC
- Learn how to develope POS
- Building POS
- Building Applications
- Coding C# to read bardcode by using scanner
- Learn Microsoft SQL Server
- Get the source code of workshop
Welcome to the C# Basic and Advanced: Creating a Point of Sale System
The course covers all the fundamental concepts of C# and Microsoft SQL SERVER for Database. We include the most interesting and essential topics in this course. This is the most comprehensive C# and Database that will make you successful in C# Database Programming.
The experienced instructor will teach you from the beginning level until you can make business software such as a Point-of-Sale System by yourself. The course will give you an idea of programming, so you can develop software by yourself after finish this course.
The course has been created for months to make sure that students get the best C# course. The instructor tries to make everything in the course simple and step-by-step. No matter you are a newbie, at the end of the course, you will be a professional programmer.
Don't waste your time looking for other courses. There are many online courses that give you only a simple technique. This is the best C# programming class.
We will not let our students behind. The instructor always answers students when they have a problem. We will give the best to support our students. In addition, even though the course is ended, but it is not really ended. We will keep updating the course and uploading an extra video for our students.