- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 8 hours
- 64 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Coding Cafe
- Flutter Full Stack Mobile & Web Apps Development
- Flutter Android + iOS + Web App Development
- Build Web Apps with Flutter 2.0 & Could Firestore
- Learn How to Use FirebaseAuth to Authenticate Web App Users
- How to make Fully Function Online Selling & Rental or Purchasing App like OLX
- Build Adaptive, Dynamic Web Apps with Flutter 2.0
- How to make Fully Function Online MarketPlace App
- Firebase for Mobile & Web Apps
- Cutting Edge Flutter 2.0 Web Apps, Mobile Apps [iOS, Android] App Development Tools
- and much more.
In this course you will learn how to make an android, iOS app just like Online MarketPlace App like eBay, OLX & Quikr using flutter 2 and Firebase Firestore as backend. We will also develop the Web Admin Panel for this app using flutter 2 and Firebase Firestore as backend.
Flutter SDK is Google's UI toolkit for crafting beautiful, natively compiled applications for mobile, web, and desktop from a single codebase. Flutter apps are written in the Dart language and make use of many of the language's more advanced features. On Windows, macOS, and Linux Flutter runs in the Dart virtual machine, which features a just-in-time execution engine.
Firebase is a platform developed by Google for creating mobile and web applications. It was originally an independent company founded in 2011. In 2014, Google acquired the platform and it is now their flagship offering for app development.
Firebase security applies Google's internal expertise to easily build app sign-ins. Develop simple, free multi-platform sign-in with Firebase Authentication. Trusted by +200,000 Devs. For Mobile or Web Apps. Build Extraordinary Apps. Build Fast For Any Device.
Cloud Firestore is a cloud-hosted, NoSQL database that your iOS, Android, and web apps can access directly via native SDKs.
Cloud Storage for Firebase is a powerful, simple, and cost-effective object storage service built for Google scale.