- Course type
- Paid course
- 3 hours
- 29 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- John Elder
- Introductory Node
- How To Use API's In Your Node App
- How to Use Express JS for Static Webpages
- How to Use Handlebars for Dynamic Pages
- How To Get Stock Market Data For Your App
- Download and Install Node
- Basic CSS with Bootstrap 4.1
- How To Push Your App To Heroku for Webhosting
Watch over my shoulder as I build a cool Stock Market app step by step right in front of you. You’ll follow along and build your own copy. By the time we’re finished, you’ll have a solid understanding of Node and how to use it to build awesome web apps.
Node is a great web development tool and learning it has never been this easy.
What We'll Build...
We'll build a cool Stock Market Portfolio app that let's you search stock ticker symbols by connecting to a third party API to collect stock market information about your stocks!
We'll style the website using the popular Bootstrap CSS framework (I'll show you how to use it!)
Sign up today and I'll see you on the inside!