- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 26 hours
- 257 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Uzochukwu Eddie Odozi
- Build an amazing React app
- Setup Continuous Integration/Delivery Pipeline
- Naviagate AWS Management Console
- Create AWS Services using Terraform
- Integrate Terraform into CircleCI Pipeline
- Use AWS S3 and CloudFront for Storing and Distributing React Apps
- Create Docker Images for Your React app
- Integrate Slack in the CI/CD Pipeline
- Setup Online Dev, Staging and Production Environments
- Setup Sentry for Monitoring
- Create Custom React Components
- Use CSS Grid
- Setup Automatic Deployment
- Integrate GitHub with CircleCI
- Create, Use and Merge Feature Branches
This course follows a hands-on approach, which means the whole course is structured around building a web application and the different concepts will be explained detailedly as they are introduced.
What's this course about?
This course is about React, Redux, Hooks, Continous Intergration/Delivery, AWS S3, CloudFront, Slack, GitHub, Docker, Heroku. Dive deep into these topics by building a real application and have your React app live on the web.
You will learn how to create AWS resources from the management console and also how to create those same resources using terraform.
What Technology You'll Use
Because we are building a React app with Continuous integration/delivery and automatic deployment, we'll use a variety of technologies.
AWS S3 and CloudFront
Sentry for Monitoring
CircleCI for CI/CD
Not familiar with some of these? No problem! This course will guide you on how to setup and use these technologies in your apps.
What You'll Be Able to Do
By the time you complete this course, you'll be able
Build a complete React App
Setup CI/CD Pipeline
Setup Automatic Deployment
Create AWS Resources using Terraform
Integrate Terraform into CircleCI Pipeline
Integrate Technologies like Slack, Sentry and Docker
Setup Multiple Online Environments (Dev, Staging and Production)
Use GitHub w/ CircleCI
Use Feature Branches on GitHub
Use CSS Grid
Create Custom React Components
Write CI/CD Configurations
Setup CI/CD Deployment to Heroku