- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 24 hours
- 186 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- OnlyKiosk Tech
- Develop confidence in solving problems by yourself
- Develop ability and confidence in teaching yourself the latest PHP techniques
- Have a solid knowledge foundation in PHP basics
- Be able to self-study a new built-in function by reading the PHP manual
- Create a membership system that allows user to register and log in
- Create a membership system that allows user to upload files
- Be able to operate MySQL database
- Be able to operate files and directories using PHP
- Learn Object-oriented Programming
The aim of this course is to help you master web development in the most efficient way.
The content design of this course is inspired by the Jiu Jitsu ranking system.
The whole course includes seven levels: yellow, orange, green, blue, purple, brown and black.
In yellow, orange and green course, considering you just started your PHP study, the learning curve is kept at a rather smooth level.
You will learn the most fundamental coding concepts and simple operations.
In blue belt, things start to change. The learning curve starts to get steep and you will need to combine skills learnt at different times together.
After purple belt, you will start to build programs that can be used in real-life situation. This means you will need to take into consideration safety and efficiency.
We know that everybody forgets. We also know that you have other things going on with your life and your study will be constantly interrupted. Therefore, every time previous knowledge is needed, we will give you a timely review. We believe this can make your study easier and more efficient.
Starting from purple belt, you will learn how to build program that can survive in real life. This means you need to learn more than just coding skills. You will learn program design and safety and efficiency knowledge.