- Course type
- Paid course
- 11 hours
- 65 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Dan We
- You can apply important data science methods on any dataset you want
- You have acquired a deep understanding in data exploration and preparation techniques
- You understand numpy and it‘s importance for data science
- You can apply advanced visualization techniques to present your findings
- you are prepared to dive deeper into machine learning and neural networks
- You might open up new career opportunities for you which are not only highly rewarding but also offer more job satisfaction
So you want to become a data scientist hm? But you do not know how and where to start?
If your answer to these question is : Yes that's correct, then you are at the right place!
You could not have chosen a better time to introduce yourself to this topic.Data science is the most interesting topic in the world we live in and beside that also highly rewarding. It will shape our future and therefore it's better to act now than regret later. Any kind of machine learning (self driving cars, stock market prediction, image recognition, text analyzing or simply getting insights of huge datasets - it's all part of data science.
The jobs of tomorrow - self employed or employed will encounter exploring, analyzing and visualizing data - it' s simply the "oil of this century". And the golden times are yet to come!
"From my personal experience I can tell you that companies will actively searching for you if you aquire some skills in the data science field. Diving into this topic can not only immensly improve your career opportunities but also your job satisfaction!"
With this in mind it's totally understandable that smart people like you are searching for a way to enter this topic. Most often the biggest problem is how to find the right way master data science from scratch. And that's what this course is all about.
My goal is to show you and easy, interesting and efficient way to start data science from scratch. Even if you have barely started with coding and only know the basics of python, this course will help you to learn all the relevant skills for data science!
Together let's learn, explore and apply the core fundamentals in data science for machine learning / deep learning / neural networks and set up the foundation for you future career..
Can't wait to start coding with you! Meet me in the first lecture!