- Course type
- Paid course
- 6 hours
- 59 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Kati Frantz
- Css architecture of frontend codebases
- Design patterns for creating reusable react components
- Creating maintainable and team effective components with Typescript
- Creating, deploying and managing npm packages
- Accessibility of custom components & accessibility testing
- Performance optimisation for styles in React codebases
- Unit and visual regression testing
- Storybook and component libraries
- Continuous integration and deployments for the modern software engineer
Welcome to the React for Senior engineers course !! Knowledge of React is 100% required for this course.
I've been working with React.js for over 5 years now, and I am so excited to share with you the skills needed to thrive as a senior React Engineer.
Do you want to build and architect react Apps like Microsoft and Github Engineers? This course is for you!
We'll build our very own design system from scratch. This will give us the opportunity to cover senior topics such as:
CSS Architecture for react applications
Typescript and its advantages for frontend engineers
Design systems and atomic design principles
Npm package creation, management and publishing
Continuous integration and deployment for the frontend engineer
Unit component testing
Visual regression testing
Storybook and component libraries
Component design patterns
Mono-repository architecture patterns
Accessibility and unit accessibility testing
And so much more to come.
This course is perfect for you if:
You're a beginner to midlevel react developer looking to learn more advanced concepts
You want to improve your skills all round as a frontend engineer
You are interested in building design systems
You want to learn the fundamentals tools you'll need to become an open source software developer
We're also going to be adding a whole new section containing advanced react concepts that you'll find almost nowhere on the internet. We'll cover advanced topics such as design patterns, hook patters, efficient state management, frontend codebase architecture, best practices for performance, and so much more.
Come join me on this fun journey. I can't wait to share my wealth of knowledge and experience with you. Click the Enrol button now, and change your life forever.