- Course type
- Paid course
- 6 hours
- 36 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Mala H
- Learn how to download and install Python and PyCharm IDE
- Learn Python 3 concepts with DEMO.
- Learn Python features, like Indentation, comments , variables, Data types, User input, Conditional Statements, Loops, Functions, Scope and Arrays
- Learn Object Oriented Programming concepts like Classes or Objects, Inheritance
- Learn advanced features like Iterators, Modules, Dates, JSON, Regular Expression, Exception Handling, String formatting and File Handling
Learn Python programming with hands on experience.
We will walk you step-by-step instructions on how to download and install Python, various fundamental concepts of Python programming. You will develop new skills and improve your understanding of all the concepts.
We will cover the following topics:
Python Installation, execute first program
PyCharm Installation, execute first program
Indentation and Comments
Scope - local/global
And many more..
You will get lifetime access to over 35 lectures and more to come.
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied in any way, you'll get your money back.
This course is designed to give you the Python skills you need to get a job as a software engineer or a developer. By the end of the course, you will understand Python so well and be able to build your own Python applications.
After going through this course, several students have got enough knowledge to get their first job or promote to the next level in their career.
Each concept is explained with practical examples to better understand the theory. This is the course to advance your career and gain the knowledge required for absolute beginners. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and enroll..