- Course type
- Paid course
- All Levels
- 15 hours
- 126 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Laxmi Kant
- Learn to write a program in R 4.0
- Learn fundamentals of R programming
- How to use R-Studio
- How to analyze the data
- How to plot beautiful plots
- Real exercise for data analysis
- Use for Machine Learning programming
- Write code for Linear Regression and Logistic Regression Analysis
- Data visualization on real dataset | Covid-19, Boston Housing Price and Titanic dataset
- Learn Plotly for Covid-19 Data Analysis
- Advanced Plotly in R
- Linear Regression in R
- Non-Linear and Polynomial Regression
- Multiple Simple Linear Regression in R on Boston Housing Price Prediction
Are you ready to accept the R Programming Challenge?
Want to analyze and get insights from your datasets?
This Course is for You!!!
You will learn R programming in a very interactive way. I will be explaining to you each line of code. You do not need any prior experience in coding. Anyone can start learning. We will start with R Programming and R-Studio set up on the computer thereafter I will be teaching you fundamentals of R Programming.
In this course, you learn:
How to install R-Packages
How to work with R-data types
What is R DataFrame, Matrices, Vectors etc.
How to work with DataFrames
How to perform join and merge operations on DataFrames
How to plot data using ggplot2 in R 4.0
Analysis of real-life dataset Covid-19
This course is in development. 20+ hours of lectures will be added to the course. Kindly, keep checking regularly.
THIS COURSE IS NOT COMPLETE YET. MACHINE LEARNING LECTURES WILL BE UPLOADED IN COUPLE OF WEEKS.