- Course type
- Paid course
- 4 hours
- 41 lessons
- Available on completion
- Course author
- Kudma Academy
- Have a fundamental understanding of the Python programming language.
- Have the skills and understanding of Python to confidently apply for Python programming jobs.
- Acquire the pre-requisite Python skills to move into specific branches - Machine Learning, Data Science, etc..
- Add the Python Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills to your résumé..
- Understand how to create your own Python programs. Learn Python from experienced professional software developers.
- Understand both Python 2 and Python 3.
- Learn one of the versatile language
- Learn how to build your own software.
- Learn python and open the door for many demanding skills like Web development, GUI and Data Analysis.
- Learn python and open the door for the “Artificial Intelligent – THE FUTURE”.
- Learn the most important concept Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Learn various libraries and modules of python to explore the world of software’s.
- Learn some advance topics like Iterators, Generators and Decorators.
- Learn how to use some of the best IDE’s and Text Editors.
- Learn and explore some best projects with us.
- Learn under the user - friendly environments that we are provided.
- Finally, Learn and become the Pythonic One.
"This class is the perfect blend of beginner and advanced. I have learned a lot about python but this lets me apply it! highly recommend! UPDATED A year later I have a job in the field and still, come back to reference his stuff! Great work"! - Taylor Ferguson
"Thanks for this course. I wanted to take up this opportunity to thank you. This course I took more than a year ago after going through several articles, guides, ebooks, and courses to get started with programming and didn't work out for me, and even though I couldn't complete this course, the initial chapters were more than enough to help me write my first working code for one of my customers (large service provider in the country). After that, I have written software's in other languages too. So thank you very much again. And I think this is the best way to teach programming by actually applying the principles in writing real-world programs. As once we get the holistic view & confidence of programs that work in real-world, then it becomes easier to understand programming in detail."- Manoj Raju
Get prepared for an incredible learning experience you won’t forget! If you’re a beginner to Python, this course is designed specifically for you!
Our master instructors will walk you through every step of the way to learn key concepts, core fundamentals, and master Illustrator tools so you can start creating now! 100% beginner friendly.
Brace yourself to be fully engaged and entertained while you learn. We’ll keep you on the edge of your seat with incredible HD content, exciting animated explainers and studio quality content.
This is not another boring Python course like the ones you’ve seen before. Students who made the mistake of taking other Python courses quit early on because of boring, redundant information. Not with us. We guarantee you won’t have that problem here!
Week 1: Python Crash Course – We'll cover all the python fundamentals. This will be the building blocks for developing python web apps
Week 2: Advance OOP and Python Concept
Week 3 : Portfolio Mastery with Projects
More Exciting Weeks Incoming....Stay Tuned. Course will updated every month.
Python is one of the demanding and popular dynamic language.
According to the Github language ranking, Python secured rank 2 among all the languages for the last 10 years.
This language has lots of concepts and compatible libraries to make your code easier and smoother.
For the developers, Python is not just a language but an obsession. You are going to learn the main concept of OOP’s and algorithms.
And don’t worry, this course is totally oriented for those who do not even know about the programming culture or do not have any background coding experience. So just stay tuned with us. let's gear-up yourself and dive into it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I be able to learn Python and find a job after completing this course?
I have heard of quite a few success stories where students have rigorously followed the course and have found a job afterward. However, whether you will be able to learn Python and be job-ready heavily depends on you.
If you merely watch the videos, you will hardly learn anything without trying things on your own computer. Instead, try the code on your computer, change the code, run it, improve it further, rerun it, fix the possible errors, try making a similar app, repeat, ask questions in the Q&A when you get stuck, and try to solve all the exercises in the course. That way, you will undoubtedly learn how to program with Python and find a job.
How much time will I need to complete the course?
That depends on two factors:
(1) Your background: Someone coming from a math or computer science background may be able to complete the course in a shorter time compared to someone coming from a social science background, for example.
(2) The effort you put in: If all you do is passively watching the videos, you may finish the course in two days. However, merely watching the videos is not enough. You need to experiment with the code you see in the videos. The more you experiment with it, the better you become.
Depending on the two factors I mentioned above, students spend from one week to three months to complete the course, most spending one month.
I don't know anything about programming. Will I still be able to learn Python?
This course assumes you have no previous knowledge of programming. Whenever a programming term is mentioned in the class (e.g., a variable), that term is explained thoroughly, so you not only understand how to use that particular term in Python, you also understand what that term means in programming.
Will I get support if I get stuck?
Yes. Feel free to drop a question in the Q&A, and I, or my teaching assistant, will answer your questions within the same day.
Does this course cover Python 2 or Python 3?
What IDE/editor is used in the course?
We use Visual Studio Code in the course. However, you can use your favorite IDE. PyCharm, Atom, and even IDLE will work correctly.
Does the course expire?
No. Once you buy the course, it's yours. We update the content regularly, and all the updates come to you for free in the one-time purchase you make.
EXPLORE PYTHON CAREER PATHS
Ready to make an exciting career change? This course will equip you with the skills and expertise to find your next amazing career! Take a look at some of the incredible 6-figure career paths right at your fingertips.
· Python Developer
· Product Manager
· Data Analyst
· move to a more senior software developer position
· get started with Machine Learning, Data Science, Django, or other hot areas that Python specializes in
· or just learn Python to be able to create your own Python apps quickly.
30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
There’s no risk either!
We’re so confident you’ll love this course, we offer a Hassle Free 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you’re not happy with the course for ANY reason, we’ll refund your money no questions asked.
Meaning if you are not completely satisfied with the course or your progress, simply let us know and they will refund you 100%, every last penny no questions asked.
You either end up with Python skills, go on to develop great programs and potentially make an awesome career for yourself, or you try the course and simply get all your money back if you don’t like it…
You literally can’t lose.
Ready to get started, developer?
So what are you waiting for? Make an investment towards your personal value!
Learn Python today to develop your skills and explore a new, exciting career path!